Pristinely recorded nature soundscapes and sound effects including coastal, country, forests, jungles, suburban, swamps, ponds, lakes, bugs and more…
Soundrangers is releasing a new series of Sound Libraries, and this month’s feature is the Nature Ambience Sound Library. This sound library includes a wide variety of natural soundscapes, all pristinely recorded and edited using state of the art equipment, and authored to loop for easy deployment into any project.
Sourced from our Natural Ambience master category, this sound library includes 209 unique sound effects (401 sounds total, including longer edits) pristinely recorded on four continents using state of the art field recording gear. We’ve included different looping lengths of each file for a total of 269 sounds. Available in .wav format and 44/16, 48/24 and high def 96/24 sample/bit rates. All files are authored to loop if your production requires it.
- 209 unique sound effects. 401 sounds total with all edit variations.
- .Wav format with 44/16, 48/24 and 96/24 sample/bit rates included
- Different looping lengths of each file included
- Full metadata embedded for Soundminer, Netmix, Basehead compatibility
- Built by Soundrangers professional sound designers, specifically for modern media and video games
- Recorded using high definition gear including Grace, Sanken, Rode, Shure and more. Buffered using Rycote wind jams!
These are downloadable sound effects. Once your order has been processed, you’ll receive an email containing a link to your download.