YOU DO NOT NEED A PREPAID ACCOUNT TO USE THIS SITE!
However, adding Prepaid funds to your account does have some advantages:
- Pre-loading your account with funds allows for quick and easy checkout without having to enter your credit card information each time you place an order. Handy if you have to use a company card and don’t want multiple transactions on it.
- A Prepaid account is useful if you have a team of people needing access to our library and want to organize them under one account. Just create your Prepaid Account, and send your team the Prepaid Account Code to purchase sounds.
Here’s how it works:
- Create an account or use your existing account.
- Login to your Account page and select the "Prepaid Account" link.
- Add the amount of funds you need and check out.
- Once your transaction is approved, you’ll be issued a Prepaid Account Code which will appear in your account and during checkout.
- Prepaid funds will be automatically used at checkout or you can use the Prepaid Account Code during checkout to access your funds from another account.
- Your fund balance will be debited for each transaction.
- If you run out of funds, simply go to your Account Page and click the Prepaid Account link to add more funds.