From the Soundrangers Hydrology Collection, this streams, rivers, and other water lakes sound effects soundpack is a collection of high definition sounds recorded by the Soundrangers sound design team on location in the Northern Cascade mountains here in the Pacific Northwest. The library specializes in natural water flow, and includes streams and alpine whitewater, lake water, lapping water and river flow. Included are 114 unique sound effects pristinely recorded using state of the art field recording gear from Grace, Sanken, Sony, Rode, Shure and more. Available in high def 96/24 sample/bit rate wav files with full metadata. This sounds are instantly downloadable upon purchase.
- Streams and creeks
- River flow
- Lake water
- Lapping water
- 114 unique Stream, River and Lake sound effects
- .Wav format recorded at 96/24 sample/bit rates
- Full metadata embedded for Soundminer, Netmix, Basehead compatibility
- Downloadable after transaction is complete
- Built by professional sound designers, specifically for modern media
- Recorded using high definition gear including Grace, Sanken, Sony, Shure and more.