The Foley Elements: Ice and Snow sound effects library is a collection of hi-def ice and snow recordings we've put together for use as organic sound design source material. Intended as building blocks for creative sound design, this library includes ice cracks, crunches and cracking under pressure, snow impacts and movement, snowballs, icebergs, glacier movement and other frozen source material for the sound design palette that requires it. Included are 586 unique sound effects pristinely recorded using state of the art field recording gear from Grace, Sanken, Rode, Shure and more. Available in high def 96/24 sample/bit rate wav files with full metadata. This library is DOWNLOADABLE, and also available on USB drive if you prefer shipping. To purchase, select and add the collection to your cart and checkout. Once your order has been processed, you'll receive an email containing a link to your download. Or, if you prefer a USB drive, the drive will be sent to your current address via the USPS.
- Ice cracking
- Ice crunches and breakthroughs
- Ice slow cracking under pressure
- Snow impacts
- Snow movement and scraping
- Snow digging and shoveling
- Snow boot and snow shoe footsteps
- Iceberg walla
- Glacier walla
- 586 unique Ice and Snow sound effects
- .Wav format with 96/24 sample/bit rates included
- Full metadata embedded for Soundminer, Netmix, Basehead compatibility
- Downloadable after transaction is complete, or shipped on flash drive
- Built by professional sound designers, specifically for modern media
- Recorded using high definition gear including Grace, Sanken, Shure and more. Buffered using Rycote wind jams!