The Foley Elements: Rocks, Dirt and Stone sound effects library is a collection of hi-def rock, stone and dirt recordings we've put together for use as organic sound design source material. Intended as building blocks for creative sound design, this library includes rock and boulder impacts, falling dirt and debris, land and rockslides, sand, gravel and other earth bound source material for the sound design palette that requires it. Included are 671 unique sound effects pristinely recorded using state of the art field recording gear from Grace, Sanken, Rode, Shure and more. Available in high def 96/24 sample/bit rate wav files with full metadata. This library is DOWNLOADABLE, and also available on USB drive if you prefer shipping. To purchase, select and add the collection to your cart and checkout. Once your order has been processed, you'll receive an email containing a link to your download. Or, if you prefer a USB drive, the drive will be sent to your current address via the USPS.
- Brick and Cinderblock impacts and handling
- Rock chisel and hammering
- Dirt and debris
- Rock and stone scrapes and drags
- Rock and boulder impacts
- Falling and sliding rock and stone
- 671 unique Rock, Dirt and Stone sound effects
- .Wav format with 96/24 sample/bit rates included
- Full metadata embedded for Soundminer, Netmix, Basehead compatibility
- Downloadable after transaction is complete, or shipped on flash drive
- Built by professional sound designers, specifically for modern media
- Recorded using high definition gear including Grace, Sanken, Shure and more. Buffered using Rycote wind jams!